|Causes serious eye irritation. Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Take the product packaging or label with you when youˇgo to see a doctor. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. Do not smoke near the product. IF YOU GET THE PRODUCT IN YOUR EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if you are wearing them and you can remove them easily. Rinse your eyes again. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep in a cool place. Take the contents/container to a hazardous waste collection point.